Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Haircut



I have been taking Gavin to our hair stylist, Connie, ever since his first haircut.  He still wants to sit on my lap, still squirms, and still hates having the hair over his ears cut.

BUT, he did recently decide that the "buzzers" were okay!  That help the process go faster.  Except he said it tickles, so that means more squirming.  Which means I get his little shoulders squashed into my stomach and chest and he kicks me in the shins. -sigh-  But he looks so cute when we're all done!

Here we are at the latest visit (Francis showed up to document the process).  Trying to get off my lap:



Ducking his head:



"What are YOU looking at?"



"Are we done YET?"





DONE! Now it's time to play with Connie's toy food:


I'm exhausted when we're done, and usually I persuade him to let me clip the hair over his ears when we get back home.  The good news is, he said next time he'll sit in the booster seat in Connie's chair and not on my lap! Yes!


No comments: