Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Then and Now

It’s Sharon blogging…the twins are 3 months old now. To me, they already look so different than when they were born. Evie has gone from 5 lb 1 oz to 9 lb 2 oz, and Gavin has gone from 5 lb 9 oz to 11 lb 4 oz! They just look huge to me! I realize that women give birth to babies this size all the time, but from my perspective I just can’t imagine a 9 or 11 pound newborn. That being said, I did have a total of 10 lb 10 oz of baby inside me, so I can sympathize from a pregnancy viewpoint!

Here are some early pictures and some more recent ones:


Evie, about 2 weeks old, holding Daddy's thumb


Evie, 2.5 months


Evie, 3 months


Gavin, 6 days old, getting ready for a bath


Gavin, 3 months old, getting ready for a bath

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will warn you...they only keep growing fast and changing faster than you can keep up! You will say over and over again...I always knew they would change quickly...but they didn't stay small very long!!! :-) Misty

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your little ones are filling out quite nicely! They are absolutely adorable...still can't get over how much Gavin looks like Fran to me!
Bless you guys. I love you!