Sunday, January 6, 2008

America's Next Top Baby Models, Part 2

Sorry for the lack of blog updates lately...Evie has managed to give all of us her virus. We have been sleeping in as much as possible! We have to use the purple dinosaur nebulizer with Gavin, who tolerates it a little better than his sister. The good news is Evie is almost fully recovered and the rest of us are doing better.

Gavin went to the pediatrician last week for a check-up. At almost 3 months old, he weighs 11 lb 4 oz! This is more than double his birthweight of 5 lb 9 oz. He is still 24 inches long. He had to get 4 shots, and he has Evie's cough, but he endured it like a champ.

Below are various pictures of the kids in some of my favorite outfits:


I love her pink pointy hat!


Daddy says Evie reminds him of a pack of Fruit Stripe gum in this sleeper.


This onesie says " In my little world, bows are a must!"


"Daddy's little helper." I don't think Gavin likes this one because every time I put it on him he peed on it.


This is my all time favorite! Grandma Cordes got it at Baby Gap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh the cutest babies in the WORLD are three months old!!! Your uncles can't believe it. Can't wait to hang out with you on Sunday, we'll have lots of fun! And Uncle David is looking forward to seeing you on Thursday! love from Uncles David & Brad and cousins Phantom & Phoebe Jean