Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tales from the Boppy

It's Sharon again....whenever I feed both kids at the same time, I use my Boppy pillow. I just put Gavin on one side and Evie on the other, with their heads toward my knees and their feet toward my back.

I never know what to expect: sometimes they are calm, sometimes they are amusing, and sometimes they fuss. If Gavin sees Evie being fed, he insists on being fed as well – even if he just ate!

Gavin also likes to reach out toward his sister when they’re on the Boppy. They are just learning how to grasp things, so sometimes he’ll grab her ear or her bib. Sometimes he’ll gently touch her cheek and sometimes he pushes his fist into it. Interestingly enough, she doesn’t mind as long as she is getting her meal. She just ignores him and keeps on eating.

Here are several photos and a video that capture our Boppy time:


"Hey, Evie - when Mom's not looking, let's make a break for the Christmas cookies!"



















This picture has been posted before but it was so cute I had to show it again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully Evie is feeling better! I loved my Boppy! Will be time to get that back out before too long! That baby video I was telling you about...you can see it here: www.dunstanbaby.com. The website says that they carry it at Destination Maternity, which is not too far from my house. On the website it is $29.95...I am going to get it if they have it at the store!

Anonymous said...

oopppss forgot to sign my post! Love ya, Misty