Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Ill-Fated Ball Tent

Remember how I said yesteday that breakage is a factor with Gavin? I think it is a factor with twins in general! Auntie Clare got the kids an early birthday gift of a ball tent. It was a hot day so I set it up inside. The kids loved it, until Gavin tried to walk and push it while inside it. Evie would go inside it for about 5 minutes and then crawl out.











Then when we were done, I folded it up according to the directions with virtually no trouble! When I took it out again yesterday, it wouldn't stand up straight. Francis said it was bent beyond fixing, so we are going to send it back. Oh, well - it was fun for a day.


Today I tried taking Evie off of her oyxgen. She did REALLY well - her stats stayed in her normal range (pulse-ox of 78 - 83) for 90 minutes! We will try this, at least a little, every day.

No comments: