Wednesday, March 31, 2010

At The Park

We made our first visit to our local park on the one really nice day we had last week. It was so great to be there after a long time indoors!






You can see that Gavin is still wearing his winter coat - sigh. He just loves that coat. I haven't been able to get him into a sweatshirt or light jacket yet. I did make some progress, however: I got him to stop wearing his boots! Of course, I accomplished this by getting him to wear his new "Cars" sandals. So here he is in his winter coat and his sandals.










We'll be spending quite a lot of time here this summer!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Yep, we spend a lot of time in the park too! Since Little Bear and Rafael are older though and get bored, I try to find new parks to take them to so its more of an adventure for them. (Pufferfish wouldn't mind going to the same park day after day!)