Saturday, January 15, 2011

Togetherness



Sometimes, Evie and Gavin just have to do things together, especially silly things like burping. Last Thursday morning I got a call from Evie's nurse that she had a low fever (100F) and she was hanging out in the nurses' office. I went over to school to pick her up, and what did I see when I walked in? Both of my twins were in the nurses' office!

In the time it took me to drive to school, Gavin had been running in the classroom - not listening to his teacher - and had fallen and hit his head on a shelf. He had a little lump that he was holding an icepack on. (This was his third visit to the nurses' office for bumping his head, by the way, and he has only been in school for three months!)

I think they had forgotten all about their little tandem visit by the time we got home. Sometimes they are just too funny, the way that they imitate and egg each other on. In fact, yesterday they started a routine of Evie burping and then Gavin laughing that was so funny to me that I called Uncle David so he could listen over the phone. You just never know what they will do next!

No comments: