Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Lights

Since we had such wonderful weather this weekend, Francis decided to put up our Christmas lights. And before anyone starts complaining that it's not even Thanksgiving yet, let me remind you that the weather here can change in five minutes. We need to take advantage of these "Indian summer" days when we get them!

They started with the backyard lights. Gavin was the superviser:



















I don't have pictures of the front yard yet, but Francis did a great job of making the outside of our house look festive! Now I'm ready for snow (although I don't think anyone else is).


2 comments:

Uncle David said...

Tell Gavin that Uncle David is ready for snow!!! Does he have a sled? I think that little hill in the cul de sac could be lots of fun with sleds. :)

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! I have been trying to get Mark to put the lights up, but all he allowed me is a wreath on the front door. Maybe I'll put them up while he's at work this week. ;) Can't wait to see how the house looks!