Monday, December 15, 2008

Evie Walks & Flip-Phone Nostalgia

Big news: Late Friday afternoon, Evie took her first steps!!!! We were in the kitchen and she let go of the cabinet she was holding onto and walked toward me, twice. She took three steps the first time and four steps the second time! I can't wait to get it on video!

Later on in the weekend, I dug out an old relic:

"What's this?"


"Well, Gavin, that's Mommy's old flip phone from 1997."


"No way, Dad! You could actually make calls on this thing? It doesn't even have an address book, texting or ring tones!"


"Hmm, it keeps telling me 'no service' but I'll just keep pressing all the buttons anyway."


Evie says, "This old phone weighs almost as much as me!"


Gavin enjoyed carrying the phone around the house (trying to get a signal!):

No comments: