Thursday, December 11, 2008

Twins Are The Greatest!

The twins got a set of maracas over the summer, but I had to put them away for awhile because Gavin would hit Evie over the head with them. (He doesn't know his own strength!) I took them out of hiding last week, with better success. Here is Evie holding them:



Gavin moved fast and grabbed them from her, but at least he didn't hit her:



Here is a rather long video of our babies being super-cute, if I do say so myself! The whole video is them giggling at each other after lunch last weekend. Watch all of it or part of it, but it will put a smile on your face!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That video is seriously the cutest thing I have seen in such a long time!! What giggle boxes!

Looney73 said...

Ah, maracas. Every parent should be given a set as they are true test of patience. Gracie had a set and fortunately she got bored with them after while.