Friday, June 11, 2010

Playdate!

Last week we had a playdate with my friend Christin and her son, Lance. He was born just a few weeks after Evie and Gavin. Lance was really interested in Gavin's cars, and watching Gavin run around the house with his lawnmower.




Evie and Gavin took the opportunity of having new guests as the perfect time to initiate their first ever spitting-and-burping contest. With each other! (Gavin did the spitting and Evie did the burping.) They have never done this before and I was really trying not to laugh as they egged each other on. I suppose I should have been more grossed out, but I was just so happy to see them laughing together that I didn't mind.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

LOL... what a bunch of goofballs! They are ahead of their times. The six and seven year olds in my house are into weird body noises like burping and armpit farts... so the twins are quite mature toddlers!