Monday, August 16, 2010

Super Cuteness

Even though Evie and Gavin don't always agree on activities, they have a deep and undeniable bond. It's not so much a language of their own as it is an inherent understanding of how the other one is feeling at a given moment. I don't think I, or anyone else who is not a twin (or triplet) will ever understand it completely. When they "play nice" and interact constructively, it is the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

They were sitting next to each other as I got them ready to go out one morning last week. Evie was patting Gavin and then wanted to hold his hand:






Smiles!





Also in these pictures, Evie is wearing new bows in her hair. They were made for her by my neighbor Michelle, who has her own business: Lovely Lulu Hairbows. Check it out if you know any little girls! Evie at first didn't want bows, but as soon as she saw them (and realized that she would not have to give up her pigtails) she loved them. She asks me to put them in even if her current outfit doesn't match the bows. I will just have to get more bows to match all her clothing!






No comments: