Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Randomness, Part 2

Auntie Clare gave the twins some bead necklaces from her last visit to Chicago. Of course, they remembered that she had given them other bead necklaces in the past so I dug those out as well. Evie and Gavin both had a great time playing with them...especially Gavin. At one point he all six necklaces on at once.







Evie counted butters with Grandpa:




Gavin at the Riverwalk. This part is called the Amphitheater and Gavin loves to run up and down the steps. The twins love the ducks, the covered bridges, the fountains, and the pavilions. On summer afternoons, this is where we will be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you go to the riverwalk, we can meet up! I haven't taken my kids there ever, I don't think!!!Would be a fun playdate! Plus I know they have a great park!
Love,
Gina