Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Monkey Joe's

In my continued effort to find things to do with Gavin in the afternoons, I took him to an indoor play place called Monkey Joe's. It's similar to other bouncy places we have been before - places where he can run off some of his boundless energy!

This one was a huge slide - he climbed up one side and slid down the other:








One of his favorite things to do is fall down. He could do it all day.



He had a good time, and he went back later in the week with Francis. I'm sure we will go back again when the weather gets colder!

1 comment:

eladilla said...

Have you visited Grounds for Hope in Lisle? It's a playhouse combined with coffee shop (free) in Lisle on Maple. It's my son's favorite indoor play place (Bailey is 9 months older, we'll come meet you anytime, except during my daugher's naptime, 1:30-4.)