Wednesday, March 26, 2008

All About Me... by Gavin


Hi! My name is Gavin, and I will be doing the blog for today! How can a 5 month old baby do a blog, you ask? Well, Mommy sits me on her lap when she works on the blog and drinks her Starbucks, and I have been paying attention to everything she does. Also, Daddy got me an old keyboard to play with and I have been learning the letters. They thought I was just drooling and cooing!

I have been doing a lot of new fun things lately. Like rolling from my tummy onto my back - I first did that on February 2, but I didn't feel like doing it every day. Then Mommy & Daddy were very busy when Evie had her surgery and they did lots of updates just about her. I can also roll from my back onto my tummy! I even surprised Mommy by rolling over in my crib when she picked me up from my nap the other day. Look at my videos below:






I also started eating cereal. With a spoon! Mommy gave me rice cereal first, and that was OK, but it was kinda bland. Then she gave me oatmeal cereal and I really like that one! I don't have to work too hard yet - I just have to open my mouth and Mommy spoons it in. She tries to feed me my cereal close to bedtime because she thinks it will help me sleep longer (ha!) but sometimes she cuts it too close to my bedtime and I fall asleep in the middle of my dinner.



Here I am eating my favorite, oatmeal cereal. I eat 7 tablespoons each night now! Daddy says I am growing like a weed. I don't know what a weed is - can I eat it?



I also love to laugh - especially with my Daddy!



Another fun thing I like to do with Daddy is to read the Sunday ads. When he's not looking I taste them too! They aren't as good as oatmeal cereal though!



Well, that's all the really big stuff I have been doing lately. Maybe one day I will write a post about Evie. She didn't do anything interesting today - all she did was barf all over the floor and on Mommy! Maybe I'll help her write her own blog update! Watch this space for my future adventures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's even got his coffee to help him stay awake while he's blogging! What an adorable picture! These two little cuties always put a smile on my face, no matter how rough a day I'm having!

Love,
Auntie Di

Anonymous said...

I'm about to fall out of my chair I'm laughing so hard!! Go Gavin, you blogger! Sorry to hear about Evie barfing, hopefully she won't barf on me when I stop over tomorrow. LOTS of love from Uncle David, Uncle Brad, and cousins Phantom and Phoebe Jean