Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Fun Week

It's Sharon... the twins and I had a fun week (except for Evie throwing up a few times). Francis and I decided to stop fortifying her formula because we think that is why she keeps barfing. This is the same formula she was on before, and she didn't spit up / throw up. She has done better since we adjusted it, and hopefully her weight gain will still be good (her home health care nurse comes out once a week to check on her).

Gavin has just been rolling all over the place. I have to put them on separate activity mats now, because Gavin will kick Evie (accidentally) and grab her ear/hair/bib/sleeve/feeding tube... you get the idea! Evie is doing tummy time and doesn't hate it completely, which is a step in the right direction. Here's a video of her on her tummy (she loves the flower lights!):



Here are the twins, who, I guess, are waiting for me to entertain them! They watch me all day long, wherever I go. I have four little eyes on me all the time!


"We're bored... try the Discovery channel Mom."

Then Gavin decided it was absolutely HYSTERICAL when I shook up my Gatorade bottle:






Auntie Di and Uncle Kevin gave the kids a jumper for Christmas, and Gavin is finally tall enough for it. He loves it! Here is he jumping around:



Here is a series of photos of Gavin rolling over at the end of his morning nap. He was not expecting me to walk in with the camera!









Caught in the act!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! The video of Gavin laughing is the cutest thing I have seen in quite some time!!! Who knew Gatorade was so funny?