Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Becoming Buddies, Part 2

Evie decided to try out the highchair...I am not feeding her in it yet, though. She is such a busybody that when I do feed her, I have to sit her in her Bumbo seat, facing the wall. and hold her arms so that she doesn't twist around to see what Gavin is doing!



Gavin got to try squash, and he likes it more than carrots!




"Gavin, I heard the word surgery again! I don't want to go back to that hospital!"


"Don't worry Evie. Look how strong you are now! You can almost sit up by yourself, and I can't do that yet. You'll be fine, sis - I'll take care of you."


"OK, Gavin. You're such a good listener! I'm just going to pull on your ear for a while."


"Hey Evie, Mommy has some new cookies on the counter. When she's not looking, let's grab 'em!"


"Sounds good Gavin. I love cookies! For now though, I am happy to hang out with you in our pack-n-play."

1 comment:

Megs said...

I love LOVE reading your blogs and keeping up with the twins! Keep the pictures coming, I'm addicted!