Thursday, April 3, 2008

Evie's New Jumper

Below are several picture of the pink jumper that Francis could not resist getting for Evie. She's just about tall enough for it, if she really stretches her legs. I took these pictures in the morning before the home nurse came out and we removed her feeding tube. The tube is still out, but she's not eating as much as I had hoped. We'll keep trying all day today, and the nurse will be back tomorrow morning - if Evie has lost any weight, I am sure we'll have to put the tube back in.

Francis says she has "crazy eyes" in these pictures. I was laughing out loud as I took these - she is SO funny!















"I'd like to thank the Academy...."

The yellow vacuum is my new best friend. When I turn it on, Evie stops fussing and plays nicely with her toys! Sometimes I don't even have to turn it on, I just wheel it out and she calms down!
"Okay Mom, I give up. I'll stop fussing."

"OK Evie, you can hold my hand. I can't catch girl germs on Thursdays."

Gavin was just chilling on his playmat while his sister got all crazy in her new jumper:






"Don't hate me because I"m cute"

No comments: