Monday, July 21, 2008

Bath Time!

Some of you have been wondering how I give the kids their baths. I like to do both baths one right after the other. So I moved Gavin's Bumbo seat upstairs to the hall bathroom, and one of them sits in it while the other is in the tub. Gavin barely fits in it now, so I guess soon I will have to start putting him in his crib while I bathe Evie. He will hate that! They both want to be where the action is and don't want to miss a thing!

Here's Evie in the tub. At 13 lb 10 oz, I guess it's time to stop using the "newborn" hammock in their baby tub (it's the green thing in the picture below):


Evie is all done - fresh and clean! - and playing in the Bumbo while I bathe Gavin:


Gavin just loves the water - I think he'd like to stay in as long as I'd let him (he loves his "pirate" rubber ducky , too):


But he loves to splash, and after each bath, the bathroom floor has more water on it than the last time (and I do too)!


Wrapped up and ready for a new outfit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love bathtime pics! They never get old! I gave my boys a bubble bath yesterday and got some great shots, as well as a soaked floor!
Love you guys!
==Gina