Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gavin's First Tooth!

Gavin's first tooth popped through his gum on July 8 (9 months exactly), but it took me awhile to get a picture of it. I had to wait until he smiled wide enough! You can see it along his lower-center gumline (you can also click on any picture to see a larger view):



"Can I have a cheeseburger now that I have a tooth?"


No cheeseburgers yet, Gavin. Instead he tried to taste Daddy's vanilla latte:


Then it was time to get Evie and double-team Daddy with blocks!


"Daddy, you're going to eat this block for breakfast!", said Gavin. Evie just cracks up.

Evie doesn't have teeth yet. Maybe she is taking after me, and Grandma tells me I didn't have teeth until I was 12 months old! Here Evie is playing with a Tonka school bus:


Gavin cuddles with Nana & Grandpa Cermak while Evie naps:


Then when Gavin napped, Evie got to spend some undivided time with her grandparents and the new stuffed softball they brought over:

No comments: