Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Foods!

The twins love playing with the beads from their Bucket of Beads. (I think they're more like blocks, but that's just my opinion.) Eventually, the kids can connect them, but right now they like to chew or (in Gavin's case) chase them across the floor.

I am happy to report that Gavin tried turkey today (mixed with sweet potatoes) and liked it! And Evie tried oatmeal with banana flavor and liked it too! I will be so happy if he likes at least one meat and she likes at least one cereal.

"Mmm, my block tastes like sweet potatoes!"



"I'm not sure about this one... is that banana I'm tasting?"



Evie: "Yep, definately banana!"
Gavin: "You can keep that one - I don't like bananas!"



"Where are the other 18 blocks from our bucket, Mom? We need to taste those too!"



Gavin in the laundry basket



Huge smiles from Evie!

No comments: