Friday, August 8, 2008

Gavin's First Barf

Last night Gavin had his first "big barf" in his crib. He is not one to throw up or spit up much at all (Evie takes the prize in that department). I had just fed him and put him down at 6 pm when it happened. The poor little guy was soaked, and when I picked him up I got soaked, and he had barfed on the floor and all over the crib.

After a quick call for clean-up advice to godparents Mark & Robin, Francis cleaned up the room and I cleaned up Gavin. Then we just hung out with him so he could calm down. He got back to normal pretty quickly and I was able to feed him again and put him back down at 7:45. (Needless to say, I did not make it to aerobics class.) We don't know why he barfed; he didn't have a temperature and he had been acting normal and happy all day. I guess it was just a fluke.

Here are the pictures I was planning to post today. This series of pictures is from last week... this is a typical morning:

First they look all nice and cute...


Then Gavin climbs over Evie:


Then tries to sit on her:


And usually kicks her:


He may try to give her a "kiss"


Or tug on her bib or shirt:


All in all, it's good fun and Evie doesn't mind (unless Gavin actually bites her, which he is able to do now that he has one tooth)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon and Fran and Most-Adorable-Babies-Ever, just a note to say hello and I'm thinking about you all -- we missed you at the reunion! Hope to see you at Christmas. Love,
karen