Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Little Sluggers

When you're 10 months old, anything is a toy. Today it's Gavin's baseball cap, which almost fits him. You can see in these pictures that he still has just one tooth (you can click on any picture for a larger view), but there is another one next to it that is ready to break through. I feel like I have been saying that for a month now, but this time it is really close! His gum is kind of red and puffy too. Poor little guy!

On another note, Gavin started saying "Mom!" But he only says it when he's upset, not when I just walk into the room or anything. Francis says this is because he needs me to comfort him. Evie made the "M" sound for the first time this week also. The only sounds they used to make were da-da-da and ba-ba-ba, so they are slowly expanding their vocabulary!










Evie thought she wanted to try it on, but now she's not so sure.



"I think I like this cap better backwards, Mom!"

No comments: