Friday, August 1, 2008

Ready, Set.....



Evie is so close to crawling! It seems like she is doing everything leading up to it, but she just has to take that last step. I can't wait! When she finally does it, I'll call the whole family, and then I am going to call her cardiologist. Her doctors are so impressed with how well she is doing that they plan to wait 6 months before her next surgery. They keep telling us she has "exceeded their expectations!" (and that's a direct quote!)

Evie decides to stretch out with some lunges first:

She likes to push herself up on her little piano:


"I think I can, I think I can!"


One thing she loves to do is pivot in circles while she's sitting:




(Sorry for the shaky cam on this video - that is what happens when I am holding one twin and recording the other!)

She also loves to lay down and sit back up:


"That's my favorite sister getting ready to crawl! I know you can do it, Evie. Pretty soon we can have crawling races around the house!"

No comments: