Friday, September 19, 2008

Naptime

Naptimes have been interesting around here lately. As I mentioned before, Gavin is down to one nap a day, but Evie still takes two. I try to keep him up until at least 11 am, because if he goes to sleep sooner than that, he is awake for way too long in the afternoon. I just have to keep him from banging loud toys on the floor while Evie is sleeping!

I started a "Stroller & Sculpt" exercise class with the kids, and it is during Evie's morning nap. Gavin's god mother, and my "nap guru," Robin Flory, said it would be fine because Evie will be able to catch up on the day after the class (and so far she has). Evie is going to bed a lot sooner on the class days, though. And today, Gavin fell asleep toward the end of class, slept for the whole trip home, and then woke up and was up for the rest of the day. Ahhh - always interesting!

Here's Evie just before she woke up from a long nap:

Awww!


Here's Gavin right after a 2 hour nap:


"OK, now I'm completely awake!"


"So am I - let's get into mischief!"


"Hmm. I'm bored with this toy, Mom."


Gavin shares some toys with me here:

1 comment:

Kelly Aiglon said...

just checking in on you guys. we miss you and hope to see you soon.
luv felix and pierre