Monday, January 19, 2009

Playing With Grandma

Happy Martin Luther King Jr, Day, everyone! We have been staying inside watching the snow and staying toasty warm.

Here is Evie sitting on Grandma Cordes' lap after waking up from her nap. Evie says, "I heard you're going to have surgery soon, too, Grandma. Don't worry - we'll both be fine. I've been through it twice already, so I know all about it!"



Evie and Grandma play with the pop-up toy (both Evie and Gavin can open two of the squares by themselves):

"Grandma, I'd rather talk about the upcoming historic inauguration than play with this toy."


"Me! Three cheers for Gavin, future President!"


Here are the kids playing with their "cars." They haven't had as many crashes as I first thought, and when they are both pushing them around, Gavin will stop and wait for Evie to catch up with him.

No comments: