Friday, January 30, 2009

Splish, Splash, Sploosh

I just can't resist taking bath time pictures of my babies! When they are older they'll probably be embarrassed that I took all these photos, but for now I just think they are adorable in the tub.









When Evie really gets going in the tub, I call her "Splashy McSplash:"



Gavin was not in a splashy mood:



This is not bath related but it's Evie newest thing - walking and standing with her hands behind her back. Grandpa Cermak says she looks like she's "walking at ease" like he did in the army.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love starting my day looking at the blog... I mean, what better way is there to put yourself in a good mood then looking at pictures and videos of adorable babies!?

Looney73 said...

Every other night, Lisa and I have a routine in which I give Gracie a bath and Lisa reads her a story. At first it seemed like work to give her a bath, but now I get a kick out of watch her "splish splash" as she loved water and is a future fish or swimmer.

Kelly Aiglon said...

evie, we just read you'll have your third heart surgery on the 5th. sending good thoughts and hugs your way. ---felix and pierre
ps: hi gavin!