Wednesday, May 5, 2010

At The Park

Even though we have two nice parks within walking distance of our house, I love to scout out new parks just to see what they are like. Sometimes a car ride to a different park can be the recipe for a great outing. We went to a great one last week with my mom's group.




All kids seem to love this chair-style swing!






Gavin got to the top of this REALLY tall slide, but he didn't go down it.


The kids crack over a stick that Gavin found in the wood chips:




Not big enough to climb up the wall, but small enough to climb through it!


After a bath at the end of the day...time for a story!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sharon! I know I'm bad about e-mailing, but next time you go to the Riverwalk or Arboretum and want some company, just let me know! Olivia is almost 2, and would love to play with your kids! Talk to you soon! Chrissy Pavlis