Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Playdate!

Last week we had a playdate with my friend Laura and her daughter Keira. To my deep disappointment, they are moving out of state in a few weeks, so I was thrilled to squeeze in one last get-together. We all had such a great time! Gavin showed off all of his toy cars, and he and Keira played so nicely together that it just warmed my heart. They played basketball:






They rode around the house on cars:


Evie played with the cars as well, and then she indicated that she wanted Laura to sit next to her and read a story. Evie doesn't usually do this with people she doesn't often see, so that made Laura and me both happy!






Then Keira and Gavin decided to "take a rest" on the floor - and when it was time to wake up, Keira tickled his tummy!




We had so much fun, and we will miss you! Good luck in your new
adventures!

No comments: