Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Country Lakes Park

Gavin is still coughing, and now Francis and I have caught the bug too. Our strong little Evie is just fine, though! So we are having another slow week. Gavin's vocabulary explosion hasn't been affected by the cough, though - he is still saying several new words each day, one of which is "booger."


I had heard about a big park that is close to our house, and finally managed to go there the other week. I quickly realized that, like the Riverwalk park, this one was TOO big to take the kids to by myself. Gavin runs and climbs too fast for me to keep him in my sight all the time at a park this size. So we went back with Francis on another day.



Gavin has lost his fear of tall slides!














Evie got tired at the end....little sweetie!




This willow tree provided as much entertainment as the playground. Gavin made sure we all hads a stick from the tree;







No comments: