Sunday, September 19, 2010

Evie Shops At The Bow Sale

I am happy to report that we are all feeling better and are almost over our colds! Last week my neighbor Michelle, owner of Lovely Lulu Hair Bows, had a bow sale at her house. When I told Evie about it, she pointed enthusiastically to herself to tell me that she wanted to go and choose her own bows. Evie just LOVES her hair bows from Miss Michelle!

So when she woke up from her nap, off we went. Grandma stayed behind to keep an eye on Gavin, who was still napping. Here is Evie, checking out one section of bows. You can almost hear her thinking, "So many to choose from!"






Evie spotted a bow with a fish on it:





Then she walked it over to Michelle to pay:



Evie wanted to wear the fish bows right away, so I just stuck them in next to her pink bows. Pink and orange are close on the color wheel, so I thought they went rather nicely together!


Here's a close-up:


Later on after Gavin woke up, he and Evie were just hanging out in front of the house. They were playing very nicely together!



Sitting together on the doorstep:


Snack break in the adirondack chairs:

1 comment:

TempusFam said...

This is too cute and put a big smile on my face this morning! XOXO
-Beth