Monday, September 13, 2010

Gavin the Chatterbox

We've had a slow couple of days lately. Gavin had a runny nose and we weren't sure if it was fall allergies or a cold. Well, on Friday, it turned into a cold! He doesn't have a fever but he has a little cough and just feels yucky.

Nana and Grandpa Cermak kept Gavin occupied on Saturday, and Uncle David helped out on Sunday. On the plus side, Gavin is still teasing Evie, so you know he is not THAT sick!

Gavin is also saying 150 words and is frequently putting 3 words together, sometimes even four (example: "Floor dirty, Mama clean." Hmm, I'll get right on that, Gavin!). I know I said I would stop counting at 100 words...but the twins are going to have their speech evaluations with the public school district on Tuesday, and I know they will ask me how many words they are saying. So I just kept on writing it all down.

Here they are last week playing in the fold-up firetruck. Evie rarely gets inside, so this was extra cute!




Evie hugs a stuffed flower. She is still eating well, and is walking around a lot more, too!



1 comment:

daharrin said...

Sharon, I'd love to see your "Gavin's words notebook" -- I can absolutely envision you dutifully recording each new word! :)

Dan