Thursday, March 3, 2011

At the Infirmary...I Mean, Our House

Gavin is getting over his bronchitis. He still doesn't like his medicine, but I started giving him sips of water in between sips of medicine and that seems to make it tolerable for him. Yes, it's only one teaspoon twice a day, but I have to break up that one teaspoon into three little sips. Whatever works!

Evie coughed a lot over the weekend, so we went to the pediatrician on Monday. I was really worried that she also had bronchitis, but it turned out to be just a bad cold. Here is a video of her cutting with her special "red-loop" scissors (they are good for learning to cut, or for kids with less hand strength).



Francis is sick as well. He has a mix of bronchitis and a sinus infection. I am the nurse for the Cermak household!

No comments: