Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Nana & Grandpa's Anniversary

On March 6, Nana & Grandpa Cermak celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary! (Sorry I am a little late with this post.) Evie and Gavin colored cards for them before they came over to our house:





Gavin helped me make cupcakes. He loves to help prepare food! I measured the ingredients, and he carefully poured them into the bowl and then helped me stir.







Once the cupcakes cooled, I frosted them. Then the twins poured the sprinkles on. And I do mean "pour!" There were sprinkles everywhere, even though we kept the cupcakes in these plastic containers (see below). I gave them a spoon to scoop the sprinkles out, since the bottle didn't have a shaker top. This was definitely their favorite part of the day!




Then Francis grilled steaks and asparagus and we made baked potatoes. After we ate it was time to start a dvd for the kids. Gavin decided to climb on Grandpa's back and take a rest.





It was quite a fun day! Congratulatios to Nana & Grandpa!

No comments: