Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sick Again

I am not sure how this happened, but somehow Gavin managed to catch another cold/cough bug. He just finished up his antibiotics for the bronchitis on Sunday, and that night he started coughing again. Maybe he has the bad cold that Evie had last week.

This morning when I went to get him, he was soaking wet. I changed his pajamas and sheets and we came downstairs, where he asked me for orange juice. Good, I thought, he needs fluids. Then he wanted water - still good, in my mind. But then he barfed it all up on the living room rug. SO not good! Gavin almost never throws up. That clinched my decision to keep him home from school. By the time I got everything cleaned up, we were so far behind schedule (I hadn't even gotten Evie out of her pajamas yet) that I decided to keep her home too, just to make the morning easier. She didn't mind!

Here is a picture of Evie in another pink tracksuit. This one is a Puma with a furry hood, a gift from Auntie Clare. Evie knows she looks cute in it - she especially loves to put her hands in her pockets.




We'll see what tomorrow brings!

No comments: