Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lego Train Show 2010

The Lego Train Show, held at Cantigny, was in town last weekend. It was a big hit with the twins last year, so we were looking forward to going again. This year, Gavin stopped at the first display and did NOT want to move on to look at any other trains.

He loved these two green trains, below. He kept waving to them and saying, "Hi, little green train! Hi, big green train!" each time they went around the track. He was simply fascinated. We stood in the same spot for probably half an hour - and I was holding him the whole time. Any of you who have held Gavin recently know that my arms were aching when we finally left.











Evie sat on Francis' shoulders and they walked around the entire exhibit. As I said, Gavin and I never got out of the first room. That's OK - anything that holds Gavin's attention for as long as these trains did is cool with me! Our next outing will be to the Enchanted Railroad at Morton Arboretum!

No comments: