Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mr. 95

Gavin had a physical last week, and he weighs 18 lbs 9 oz, and is 29 inches long (or as Grandma Cordes says, he's 2 feet 5). He is in the 50th percentile for weight & the 95th percentile for height - this means he weighs more than half the babies his age (and half weigh more than him), and he is taller than 95% of babies his age! We aren't too surprised at this, since Francis is 6 feet, I am 5'10", and all the men in my family are at least 6'1". Gavin's toe actually popped through his footed sleeper yesterday too.


"Well, of course I'm sitting up by myself!"


"That's no big deal - I 've been sitting up by myself for weeks already!"

Here's Gavin getting ready to crawl... time to set up gates and put latches on the cabinet doors!




Hanging out with Daddy on Saturday morning.

No comments: