Thursday, May 8, 2008

Talking on the Couch


Gavin, I want to hold your hand.

No, Evie, I'll get girl germs!


I don’t think you can get girl germs from me – since I’m your TWIN!


Well, OK...

Anyway Gavin, what was that green food Mommy gave you yesterday? We’ve never gotten green food before.



Oh, that was green beans. They were pretty good! But not my favorite – that’s a tie between sweet potatoes and squash.


When will I get to try green beans?

You’re still in the orange vegetable group, Evie. I think you have to wait a few more days before you can try the green vegetable group like me. You have to get through 5 days of squash first.


Well, I do love my squash (even though I barfed some of it up yesterday). You’re such a great brother to explain all this to me! Now I am going to…


...kiss you!

Gavin (sighs) OK.

No comments: