Thursday, July 29, 2010

Morton Arboretum, Part 1

OOOPS - I wasn't planning to post this one today but I must have forgotten that I scheduled it. It was from about three weeks ago. Enjoy!



I took the kids to the Arboretum last Tuesday, before the heat wave settled in. This place is so great because there are so many different things to play with/in/on. I got pictures of Evie and Gavin plaingt with stuff they ignored on our first visit, like this little cabin:






Evie chilled in the stroller...



...while Gavin hugged this silver sphere:



This water pump was the big hit of the day, again an item that the kids ignored last week! Gavin was entertained for about half an hour, loved getting soaked, and didn't want to share with other kids.





Over by the slides on his soaked clothes. Doesn't he look so grown up?

No comments: