Friday, July 9, 2010

Morton Arboretum

We finally had our first real visit to Morton Arboretum. We were here once in April, but I don't count that as a visit...I refer to that as the "Curious George Arbor Day Adventure" (click here for details).



This frog pond was a favorite, as it was last year.






I love this picture of Gavin peering into this pool:


"Just water in here, Mom - no fish!"



Evie was tired of water by this point, and just wanted her trusty pretzel snack cup:



Gavin was nowhere near being tired!









I had brought a change of clothes for the twins, but amazingly they didn't get soaked! I know better than to think this is the start of a trend, though - extra clothes will be included on future visits!

1 comment:

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

Did you find the tadpole pond where kids can wade around and catch tadpoles? Or the secret river (another wading spot) Those are our favorite parts of the Arboretum!