Tuesday, October 14, 2008

All they need is a box and some imagination.

Uncle David visited on Saturday and, as usual, much silliness ensued! He must have tired the kids out in the morning, because they took really good naps. When they woke up, Evie had another serious case of bedhead:



And Gavin was in a reflective mood, "I think, therefore I am baby."




Next there were new things to play with:
"Gavin, what's this paper for?"
"Well, Evie, I heard Mommy tell Daddy to pack up something called 'shot glasses' so she has room in the cabinet for our sippy cups. He wants to use this to wrap them up."
"I don't know what 'shot glasses' are, but this paper sure is fun to play with!"




While Daddy was wrapping up the extra glasses, Uncle David decided to put Evie in a box and pull her around the house. Gavin thought this was hilarious and crawled around after them:



Look what came from Amazon.com!










Gavin steals some of the packaging from Evie. Once again, why do we buy toys?

Evie tries to steal it back, but is denied!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hi, I have been a silent fan of the blog since it began but I have to comment on this one. We used to have 'diaper box derby' with Huggies boxes when my kids were little (do diapers come in boxes anymore?). With the kid sitting in the opening, it was really like a race car. More importantly, I clearly hear Evie saying 'paper' in that last video - anybody else? Great job everyone! Aunt Sandra