Friday, October 17, 2008

Walking & Riding

Big news: Last Friday Gavin took three steps on his own! He let go of my leg and walked over to the pack-n-play. I was so excited that I could barely contain myself. I called some of our family members who probably thought I sounded hysterical, but I was just so excited! He took a step on Monday and has taken one or two steps at random times since then.

The kids have been enjoying their "Walk 'n Ride" toy from their Auntie Di and Uncle Kevin, and are both using it in the "walk" mode. Here's Evie on one of the last days of the "ride" position:



She got the idea that she moves it with her feet, but decided to go backward first:






Gavin poses with his "car."


"When can I learn to drive stick shift, Mom?"




Pushing the musical table never seems to get old:

No comments: