Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Little Entertainers

Update: Gavin has been doing a great job with walking! Every day he takes a few more steps. A few days ago he walked 10 feet for Francis while I was upstairs with Evie, and yesterday he walked for Uncle David and Grandma Cordes.

One morning last week, the twins were playing with their hats (and actually left them on their heads for more than 2 seconds).

"How do I look, Daddy?"


Someone is up to mischief:


Gavin just loves to do this stretch with his leg:


Sometimes Gavin is just not in a mood to wear pants. If we have to go somewere, I follow him around until I can sneak his pants on. If we are staying home, I just let him be (til the next diaper change)!


Evie loves her new jeans (she likes wearing pants - it's the socks that she won't keep on):


Gavin loves to put things in the seat of this bouncer, and then take them out. He's quite busy at work here, and you can hear Evie playing the musical table in the background:



(I think this video would have been even funnier if Evie had kept pressing the button that plays "The Entertainer" - it's like a soundtrack to Gavin's activity!)

No comments: