Monday, October 13, 2008

Who Needs to Buy Toys?

The twins' new favorite thing to play with are water bottles - partially filled, if possible! They got hooked on this by one of their little friends in our stroller class, who shared her water bottle with Gavin one day. Now really, why do we have a living room full of toys?

Gavin can't stop laughing and crinkling his bottle:


Suddenly serious, Gavin sets his bottle on the floor:








"I can make just as much noise with this as Gavin can!"


"Mmmm... crackley!"



The twins are not interested in sippy cups, except to bang them on the floor:


"You expect me to drink out of this thing, Mom?"


"Yes, I need your phone right now, Mom. I'm expecting a text!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious pic of Evie with the cup!! Cracks me up!
-Beth & Frankie :)