Friday, May 22, 2009

Evie is Home!

Evie did well overnight on 2 liters of oxygen. We already have a machine at home (called a concentrator) that can deliver 2 liters, so the doctors OK'ed her to come home. She was tired today, but kept some formula down. When we got home, she was not interested in her toys - she was very clingy with me!

Even though she was calm, Evie had a frown on her face most of the morning. In the photo below, we were almost ready to leave, but she didn't smile until I said "let's get your shoes on!" Whenever I say "shoe" or she sees her shoes, she gets very excited. I would like to think this is an early indicator of loving all kinds of shoes like me, but I think that's premature, because Gavin has the same reaction! I really think the twins associate shoes with going somewhere, which is always exciting to them.


No comments: