Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Evie Post-Op Update #2

I am so happy to report that Evie is exceeding expectations and may come home tomorrow!!! They are ready to move her out of intensive care, as soon as a bed opens up on the regular floor. Her chest tube and Foley catheter came out today. She is taking bottles well, although today she did barf on me and the floor...just like old times here at home!

She was interested in everything going on around her. She really likes her nurse today (we had her last time as well) and was listening to her talk even when she was in the hallway outside Evie's room. Then another nurse came and did an EKG on her and she sat perfectly still for it, and was very intrigued with all the stickers and wires.

"I was ready to go home yesterday, Mom!"




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks incredible! I am so happy that she is doing so well. For your sake.. and Gavin's, I hope she does in fact get to go home tomorrow!!

Tressie