Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Calmer Day

It's Sharon blogging...I have been hit hard with a cough/cold/sore throat combo that has really worn me down, and I can't help but wonder if Evie and I have the same thing (or at least similar versions of the same bug). I was so glad that we had no doctor appointments today and we could just stay home! Today we managed to get 20 ounces of formula into her with minimal spit-ups, and tomorrow the home nurse will be here to weigh her. We are supposed to give her 25-26 ounces per day, which seems like quite a lot. We haven't gotten there yet because we are increasing her feedings very slowly to avoid barfs (and avoid Francis having to change her sheets 3 times a night).

Here are a couple photos from the other day. Gavin loves to help me check Evie's pulse-ox. He gets the little machine out of its bag and brings it to me. Evie, on the other hand, is tired of me wrapping the sensor around her toe 3 times a day, but she doesn't mind it after the first minute.



"Hey Mom, someome on the phone wants to know if we can switch our long distance carrier to AT&T!"

No comments: