Tuesday, March 31, 2009

An Update On Me...By Gavin

Hi everyone, it's Gavin. Most of the news lately has been about Evie, so I decided it was time for some news about me. I have 8 front teeth and I am getting some big teeth in the back of my mouth. Mommy calls them "molars" and Evie is getting them too. We decided they only hurt us once in awhile.

I am ready to help Uncle David eat his granola bar, if he doesn't eat it fast!


I have been talking in twin-speak, but I don't think Mom understands it. I don't know what I'd do without Evie to babble with.


When Mom asks me to say "Ma-ma," then I say it for her.


Mom seems to need a lot of help with Evie's pulse-ox machine. It's always beeping! I help her with it every day:

Mom also never read the instruction book for Evie's nebulizer, so I am going to do it:


Evie brought this cool plastic container home from the hospital, and I tried to sit in it:

Hmm, maybe if I try this way....

Ok, I did it! It's kind of snug though. I think Daddy needs to get us some toddler chairs!



What else...I finally decided that I like spaghetti. I have not felt like taking my nap for about two weeks now, but I sure am tired. I am really glad that Evie is back home and she is feeling better! I hugged her about five times today! I can't wait for her to get rid of her tubes (sometimes I trip on them) and start running around with me!

1 comment:

JuliaS said...

LOL - what a cutie! My kids love to sit in things too - though, I don't find it so amusing when it's my laundry basket and they've dumped my freshly laundered and folded clothes on the floor to do it.

I never read my nebulizer instructions either - maybe Gavin can give me the highlights . . . :0)