Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day 30: Wait Some More




Not too many changes with Evie today. There was a concern that she may have pneumonia, based on her morning X-ray. She was put on antibiotics just in case, and they will know more tomorrow. Now, no one is committing to a day for her to be discharged, which is more frustrating than I can describe. There is a chance she will not come home tomorrow - the doctors will decide in morning rounds.

Evie was very animated in the morning, but she was exhausted when Grandpa Cermak and I were there in the late afternoon. Hopefully she will get a good night's sleep and come home tomorrow!

4 comments:

KathiP said...

Evie
My niece Alissa and I want you to get better soon so you can go home and play with your brother!

Anonymous said...

Fran and Sharon, I can't imagine what you have been going through over the last month! I see some of it, and I do understand how frustrating it can be. So, all I have for you is stay strong for your babes, get some sleep, hang in there and know prayers are coming your way. Evie is obviously a fighter! Sending you hugs from sunny, snowy Minnesota! Love you,
Donna

janself said...

Sharon and Francis,
What a heroic job of parenting you two are doing, you're both amazing! Loved hearing Francis' whistling, that must be so comforting to Evie. We're all rooting for you, Evie and Gavin too! Hope for both your sakes you will be reunited really soon.

love from Jan and all the Mullens!

daharrin said...

Hang in there, guys!

Dan