Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More Smiles

Today we got a lot more smiles from Evie. She still cries when Francis or I walk out of her sight, but today she calmed down more quickly. Auntie Di watched her today while I took Gavin to exercise class and she was quite content, and even ate some peach cobbler for her aunt! (And by the way, it was GREAT to work out again, physically and mentally. Gavin enjoyed playing with his little friends as well!)

We decreased Evie's oxygen flow a little bit, to 3/4 liter, and she still had a pulse-ox of 77. That's where she should be right now. Her breathing is definately easier. Now we just need to work on her eating!

"This is my house, and these are my toys! I'll only share with Gavin, maybe."


After her nap, a tube feeding with Grandma Cordes. Evie is watching Gavin:


Gavin is entertaining her by goofing around with one of their new plastic bowls:





I know it's not a big smile, but she was definately amused by her brother:


I just have to include one more picture of Gavin in this outfit - I think he looks like such a big boy!

2 comments:

JuliaS said...

Wishing you more smiles to come.

Julia & Matt Schuck

Kelly Aiglon said...

gavin really DOES look like a big boy! isn't it funny how one day you just realize it?

kelly